Pipe tee is applied to connect three pipes in a pipeline system. The product is made by extruding seamless steel pipe using one-step forming method. Pipe tee normally falls into two classes, straight tee and reducing tee. In addition, three different materials are available that are carbon steel, stainless steel and alloy steel.
1. We possess three kinds of producing machines in terms of weight, the 20,000 tons, the 6000 tons and the 3000 tons. The machines are adjustable from 1/2"to 32".
2. The two three-end tee beveling machine not only significantly increase the working efficiency and reduce operating cost, but also guarantee a high performing accuracy.
1. Size: 1/2"~32"
2. Wall thickness: STD, XS, XXS, SCH10, SCH20, SCH30, SCH40, SCH60, SCH80, SCH160
Max. W.T 200mm
1. Carbon steel: ASTM A234 WPB/WPC
2. Alloy steel: ASTM/ASME A234 WP 1-WP 12-WP 11-WP 22-WP 5-WP 91-WP 911
ASTM/ASME A402 WPL 3-WPL 6
ASTM A860 WPHY42,46,52,60,65,70
3. Stainless steel: ASTM/ASME A403 WP 304-304L-304H-304LN-304N
ASTM/ASME A403 WP 316-316L-316H-316LN-316N-316Ti
ASTM/ASME A403 WP 321-321H ASTM/ASME A403 WP 347-347H
1. ASME B16.9-2007, ASME B16.25-2007, MSS SP 75-2008, MSS SP 43-2008
2. KS B-1522, KS B-1541
3. JIS 2311-2009, JIS 2312-2009, JIS2313-2009
4. EN10253-1-1999, EN10253-2-2007, EN10253-3-2008, EN10253-4-2008
5. DIN2605-1-1992, DIN2605-2-1995
6. BS1640-1-1962, BS1640-2-1962, BS1640-3-1968, BS1640-4-1968, BS1965-1-1963
7. GOST 17376
Pipe tee production equipment
|20000 Tons Tee Making Machine||Three-End Tee Beveling Machine|
Pipe Connection Element | Plumbing Fittings | Malleable Tube Sections