Pipe flange, also known as flange plate, is a component located at the pipe end that can get tightly linked together by bolts through the holes. A pad in bdheen can avoid leakage of liquid and gas. This accessory is made via die forging followed by machinery modeling. We offer flanges with a production range of 1/2″ to 48″ (DN15~DN1200) and two kinds of sealing surface for option that are raised face (R.F) and flat face (F.F).
1. Based on different connecting methods, the product can be divided into seven groups, i.e. weld neck flange, plate flange, blind flange, socket weld flange, slip on flange, threaded flange and groove steel flange.
2. According to different materials used, there are carbon steel flange, alloy steel flange and stainless steel flange.
1. Carbon steel: A105, A105N, SS400, ST 37-1,ST 37-2,P245GH,P265GH.
2. Alloy steel: A182 F1, F2, F5, F9, F10, F91, F92, F122, F911, F11, F12, F21, F22,
Cr5Mo, 12Cr1MoV, 15CrMo, 12Cr2Mo1, A335P22, St45.8.
3. Stainless steel: A182 304-304H-304L-304N-304LN 316-316H-316L-316N-316LN 321-321H 347-347H
1. American series: ANSI B16.5, API 605
2. European series: EN 1092, BS4504, DIN2630-DIN2638, DIN2573/6/7
3. Japanese series: JIS B2220, JIS G3451, JIS B2238
4. Russian series: GOST 12815,GOST 12820,GOST 12821, GOST 12836
1. American series: CLASS 150, CLASS 300, CLASS 400, CLASS 600, CLASS 900, CLASS 1500, CLASS 2500
2. European series: PN2.5, PN 6, PN 10, PN 16, PN 25, PN 40, PN 64, PN 100
3. Japanese series: 5K, 10K, 16K, 20K, 30K, 40K
Tube End Attachment | Metal Pipe Fittings | Mechanical Elements